Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 36 (5), 1957
- Termination of ventricular fibrillation in men by externally applied electric countershock [From New England Journal of Medicine, 254:723-32, April 19, 1956] [Title]
- Ross, E.F.
- Public Relations Corner
- Present status of tuberculosis in Canada and the Atlantic Provinces, The [Paper presented at the Institute of Tuberculosis Nursing, Dalhousie University, February 27-March 1, 1957] [Title]
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Miller, Bernard Francis
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Killam, Harold E.
- Keynes, Sir Geoffrey Langdon
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Harlow, Charles M.
- Evaluation of hydralazine (apresoline) in fixed hypertension [From Angiology, 7:368-77, August 1956] [Title]
- Curry, W. Allen
- Chronic cough [From Medical Abstracts, December 1956] [Title]
- Charman, John Herbert
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Carcinoma of the breast [Address given under the sponsorship of the Post-Graduate Committee, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie University, Halifax, September 12, 1956] [Title]
- Bacterial Infections
- Atherosclerosis, diet and stress [Given at the 6th Annual Meeting CPHA, Atlantic Branch, November 9, 1957] [Title]
- Application of the antistreptolysin-O titer in the evaluation of joint pain and in the diagnosis of rheumatic fever [From Medical Abstracts, April 1956] [Title]
- Anderson, Earl Howard
- Acker, Jack
- Abstracts from current literature
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.