Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 36(2), 1957
- Young, R. Clarence
- Waters, John
- Trans-Canada Medical Plans
- Submission to the Honourable Minister of Finance [Title]
- Shears, Arthur Howard
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Rosere, Lester A.
- Reflections on medical history [Title]
- Reduction of blood-loss during surgery [Presented at the Post-Graduate Course in Anaesthesia, Dalhousie medical School, Halifax, April 1956] [Title]
- Read, Harold Cecil
- Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Centre, The [Title]
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Morton, A.R.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Public Relations Committee
- MacKenzie, Jemima
- Mack, Frank Gordon
- Lunenburg-Queens Medical Society
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Insurance, Health
- Income Tax
- Inadequacy of the isolated chest X-Ray film, The [Presented at the Annual meeting CPHA Atlantic Branch, Kentville, N.S., November 5, 1956] [Title]
- History of Medicine
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Havey, H.B.
- Defence Medical Association of Canada, Nova Scotia Division
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Canadian Medical Association (with L'Association des medicins de Langue Francais du Canada]
- Bromage, P.R.
- Blood Loss, Surgical
- Benger Laboratories
- Awards and Prizes
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)