Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 33(4), 1954
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Virus Diseases
- Psychotherapy in medical education [Paper presented at the Annual Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, N.S., Oct. 5, 1953][Title]
- Professional Education
- Place of occupational therapy in the rehabilitation program, The [Read at the Rehabilitation Conference, Nova Scotia Sanatorium, January 6-8, 1953] [Title]
- Occupational Therapy
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Mental Health Week, May 2-8, 1954
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Markham, Margaret E.H.
- Malamud, William
- MacIntosh, O.E.
- MacDonell, John Edward
- Infectious hepatitis with atypical laboratory findings, with a report of a case [Title]
- In Memoriam, Harry Goudge Grant [Title]
- Grant, Dean
- Education, Medical
- Come to Cape Breton [Title]
- College of General Practice of Canada
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)