Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Cape Breton Medical Society
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Montreal
- Coady, Basil Kenneth
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Diagnosis of chronic arthritis, The [Title]
- Forsyth, D.A.
- Grow old along with me (before your time) [Title]
- Hematologic Diseases
- History, 20th Century
- Hospital Association of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island
- Interesting case of lead poisoning, An [Case report] [Title]
- Jones, Robert O.
- Marrow anaemias [Title]
- Medical care plans for low income farm families: developed by the Farm Security Administration [Presented at the annual meeting of the MSNS, Digby, N.S., July 5, 1939] [Title]
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Merritt, John William
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Reid, J.W.
- Renal glycosuria [Case report] [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Rogers, Evelyn F.H.
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.
- Spontaneous pneumothorax and the pleural gases [Title]
- State Medicine
- Tuberculosis Refresher Course, Nova Scotia Sanatorium, Kentville, N.S., August 2-4, 1939 [Programme]
- Urologic Diseases
- Vienna medical facility has lost heavily [The Diplomate, January 1939],
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Williams, R.C.
- Young, Alexander MacGillivray
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.