Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Abstracts from current literature
- Anti-Bacterial Agents
- Bacterial Infections
- Bishop, Dorothy G.
- Dockerty, Malcolm B.
- Health services for Canadian people [Paper delivered at Biennial Conference of Canadian Social Workers, Halifax, N.S., June 25, 1946] [Title]
- Medical social work as a professional service [Paper delivered at the Biennial Conference of Social Workers, Halifax, N.S., June 27, 1946] [Title]
- Morton, Allan Reid
- Pathological aspects of carcinoma of the stomach [Title]
- A review of the literature and report of a case] [Title]
- Penicillin in the treatment of tetanus
- Public Health Practice
- Ritchie, R.G.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sherman, E. David
- Social Work
- Tuberculosis record systems [Reprinted from Public Health Reports, May 3, 1946] [Title]
- V.D. Briefs