Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Ahnfeldt, Lt.Col. A.L., M.G., Director, Sanitation and Hygiene Division Office of the Surgeon General
- Anatomy renovated: an example of change in medical education [Title]
- Anti-Bacterial Agents
- D.D.T. [Address given at Press Luncheon, Hotel Pennsylvania, under the auspices of Geigy Company, Inc., New York City] [Title]
- Eagar, William Henry
- Education, Medical
- Geigy Company, Inc., New York City
- Hospital unit in France is doing a "grand job" [Halifax Mail, February 24, 1945] [Title],
- Hospitals, Military
- Industrial dermatoses [Title]
- Mainland, Donald
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Morrow, Roy A.
- New Victoria General Hospital will be real medical centre [Halifax Chronicle, February 15, 1945] [Title]
- Now it can be told [Title]
- Occupational Diseases
- Patterson, Robert Earle
- Preventive medicine, periodic examination, and protection of mothers against cancer [part of an address given at several medical congresses] [Title]
- Scammell, Harold L.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sieniewicz, Thaddeus M.
- Skin Diseases
- Tanton, Gerald Pope
- V.D. Briefs
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.