Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Abscess, Pulmonary
- Broughton, M.B.
- Abscess given at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, October 9, 1944, and published in the November issue of the NSMB] [Title]
- Drug Therapy
- Ford, Frederick Samuel Lampson
- Gass, Royden Simpson
- Insulin Shock Therapy
- Insulin therapy at the Nova Scotia Hospital [Paper presented at the Dalhousie Refresher Course, Halifax, October 9, 1944] [Title]
- MacKay, Murray
- McCurdy, Gordon Alexander
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Mental Disorders
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Shaffner, Vernon Douglas
- Uses and abuses of sulphonamides, The [Given at the Annual Meeting of the MSNS at White Point beach, July 6, 1944] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
MONUMENT IN THE VALLEY: AN ADAPTIVE REUSE STRATEGY FOR THE NOVA SCOTIA TEXTILES LIMITED MILL OF WINDSOR, NOVA SCOTIA Chorny, Olena Marianne (2013-12-09)This thesis addresses the revitalization of the former Nova Scotia Textiles Limited mill in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada. Windsor is a small town that lies along the confluence of the Avon and St. Croix River shores, off ...