Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Actinomycosis [Case report] [Title]
- Antigonish-Guysborough Medical Society
- Bacterial Infections
- Chemistry and production of Vitamin A, The [Modified from the Symposium of Vitamin A & D given at the Nova Scotian Institute of Science,January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Gornall, Allan G.
- Murphy, H.A.L.
- Nix, N.W.
- Patton, John William Thomson
- Physiology of Vitamin A, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Physiology of Vitamin D, The [Symposium, Nova Scotian Institute of Science, January 17, 1944] [Title]
- Pictou County Medical Society
- Regional anaesthesia [Title]
- Weld, C. Beecher
- Wood, A.J.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
O’Keefe, S.F.; Ackman, Robert G.,1927- (Dalhousie Printing Centre, 1987-12)There has been no production of cod liver oil in Nova Scotia for decades and in this time fish stocks and landings have been altered by the overfishing and resultant quotas and restrictions. Accordingly individual livers ...