Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Capitulation of France, The [Title]
- Diagnosis, Differential
- Equipment and Supplies
- Gallows Knoll
- A unique hospital link with the Halifax of yore [Reprinted from The Canadian Hospital, September 1940] [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Heart in pulmonary tuberculosis, The [Title]
- Impermeable dressing
- Lebbetter, Thomas A.
- LeBlanc, Joseph Emile
- Levittan, Edwin D.
- Lipoid nephrosis
- MacIntosh, Claire Harris
- Malignant tumour of kidney [Case report] [Title]
- Marshall, C. Jennings
- Morton, L.M.
- Murphy, George H.
- Neill, Marion (Major)
- Osteogenic sarcoma [Case report] [Title]
- Ovarian cyst with twisted pedicle [Case report] [Title]
- Roy, John J.
- secondary syphilis. Infectious mononucleosis [Case report] [Title]
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Sodero, T.C.C.
- St. John Ambulance Association
- Tompkins, M.G.
- Two interesting obstetrical problems [Case report] [Title]
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- World War II
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.