Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Appendicitis in pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Cameron, J.J.
- Case of dual cervical and mediastinal adenopathy, A [Case report] [Title]
- Case of gas gangrene [Case report] [Title]
- Case of protracted haematogenous tuberculosis, A [Case report] [Title]
- Concerning cancer - Article III [Title]
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University Public Health Clinic
- Davis, F.R.
- Digestive System Diseases
- Halifax City Board of Health
- Health Facilities
- Hemmeon, J.A.M.
- Hiltz, Joseph Earle
- Johnston, David C.
- A review of anatomy and methods of investigation, The [Title]
- Mack, Joshua Newton
- MacLean, T.W.
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia. Halifax Branch
- Moreash, Roy A.
- Morse, L.R.
- Murphy, George H.
- Periodic health examinations
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rupture of urethra [Case report] [Title]
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Smith, G.K.
- Sutherland, David S.
- Sutherland, Ira R.
- Tuberculous empyemata [Title]
- Urinary Tract
- Urologic Diseases
- Vision Tests
- Visit to London and Copenhagen hospitals, A [Title]
- When the doctor is sick [Title]
- Who should make examination of the eyes? [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.