Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Alcohol Drinking
- Armstrong, Thomas
- Chronic brain abscess of the right temporal lobe [Case report] [followup of patient reported in Case report NSMB v.13, No.2, pp.82-83] [Title]
- Colwell, William Gerard
- Concerning cancer - Article II [Title]
- Cormier, J.G.
- Dalhousie University. Institute of Public Affairs
- Deep seated lobar pneumonia and pericarditis with effusion [Case report] [Title]
- Duodenal ulcer: some practical considerations for the practitioner
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Gillis, Raymond A.
- Giovannetti, Humbert A.
- Hematologic Diseases
- Hicks, Sir Seymour
- Kern, Richard A.
- Knodell, H.L.
- Land, J.
- Left versus right [Title]
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- MacKenzie, Seymour Gordon
- MacLeod, D.A.
- MacRitchie, John James
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Murphy, George H.
- Public Affairs
- Retroperitoneal Neoplasms [Title]
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Sparrow, C.T.
- Taylor, Harold E.H.
- Thrombosis of mesenteric vessels with necrosis of bowel [Case report] [Title]
- Tompkins, M.G.
- Tuberculosis day by day [Title]
- Two interesting mastoid cases [Case report] [Title]
- Unusual case of fibroid uterus with twists of the broad ligament [Case report] [Title]
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.