Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Acute gonorrhea [Paper delivered at the annual meeting of the MSNS, Pictou, N.S., July 7, 1937] [Title]
- Addy, G.A.B.
- Cancer Council
- Cancer patient in the general hospital, The [Read before the sectional meeting of the American College of Surgeons, Hospital Conference, Halifax, May 20, 1937] [Title]
- Cancer problem in Canada
- Chaisson, Bernard I.
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Montreal
- Clute, Howard M.
- Covert, George Leslie
- Coward, Norman Barrie
- Crile, George
- Crowell, Bowman C.
- Dalhousie Alumni Association
- Davidson, Harold J.
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System
- Digestive System Diseases
- Health Facilities
- Hewitt, S.R.D.
- Holland, Clyde W.
- Hospital standardization in Canada [paper read at the sectional meeting of the American College of Surgeons, Hospital Conference, Halifax, N.S., May 20, 1937] [Title]
- Kanner, Leo
- Kennedy, George B.
- Kinley, Cecil Edwin
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia,
- Modern trends in psychiatry [Title]
- Murray, Margaret Grace
- Recognition and management of appendicitis [Title]
- Registered Nurses Association of Nova Scotia
- Some possible errors in abdominal diagnosis
- What the management expects of the medical staff
- Wickwire, John Cox
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.