Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Accidents, Occupational
- Anuria psychic? [Case report] [Title]
- Beckwith, Charles J.W.
- Bloodgood, Joseph Colt
- Campbell, Alexander Brown
- Case of bilateral pneumothorax [Case report] [Title]
- Case of peripheral neuritis following vomiting of pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Cochrane, Perry S.
- Colchester-Hants Medical Society
- Corbett, Herbert R.
- Defries, R.D.
- Disseminated sclerosis [Title]
- Ethics, Medical
- Health insurance [Title]
- Idiopathic dilatation of the oesophagus [Title]
- Kelley, Hugh Edgar
- Looking backward [Title]
- MacAskill, Frederick Graham
- Mahaney, G.R.
- McGrath, J.P.
- Medical Profession,
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia,
- Medical stewardship [Title]
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Morris, Charles Henry
- Multiple sclerosis [Case report] [Title]
- Osteitis deformans [Case report] [Title]
- Osteitis deformans or Paget's disease [Presented at semi-annual Meeting, Valley Medical Society, Kentville, N.S., October 1934] [Title]
- Patton, J.W.T.
- Practical points in the use of the new Death Certificate [for the Canadian Public Health Association, Committee on the Certification of Death] [Title]
- Pregnancy, Ectopic
- Aspiration, incision or excision: Preoperative irradiation
- By X-Rays, radium or both [Prepared for the Refresher Course] [Title]
- Problem of the breast tumour, The :Preoperative biopsy
- Reid, Alexander Robert
- Resume of the health insurance situation in Canada
- Schaffner, V.D.
- Sellers, A.H.
- Severance of the nose [Case report] [Title]
- Stone, Oscar Robert
- Sutherland, Ira R.
- Thompson, George Kerr [Dean of Dalhousie University, Faculty of Dentistry]
- Treatment of post-encephalitic Parkinsonism [Read before the Annual Meeting of the Valley Medical Society, Kentville, NS, May 16, 1935] [Title]
- Treatment of varicose ulcers by means of elastic adhesive bandages and injection of veins with sodium morrhuate [Title]
- Trudeau, Edward Livingstone
- Trudeau: his life and influence on the tuberculosis movement in America [Title]
- Twin ectopic pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Two tumours of the pancreas [Case report] [Title]
- Ulcer, Varicose
- Urologic Diseases
- Valley Medical Society
- Vital Statistics
- Webster, Charles Ashton
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Association
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.