Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
Nova Scotia Medical Bulletin 14(1), 1935
- Apoplexy [Title]
- Archibald, Charles Clifford
- Barss, Geoffrey Alden
- Cameron, Clarence Bain
- Campbell, D.A.
- Case of missed abortion [Case report] [Title]
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dalhousie Medical School
- Drug Therapy
- End of infantile paralysis in sight, scientists state
- Extensive burn, An [Case report] [Title]
- General practitioner in modern medicine, The [Title]
- Gourley, John McC,
- Hemorrhage in new born child [Case report] [Title]
- Hewat, W.A.
- How far should State health departments go? Baby's proper feeding the doctor's problem
- Laboratory examinations
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: Urine tests for occasional use [Title]
- Leucocyte count and the Schilling Differential [Title]
- MacDonald, Angus J.
- Marcus, Samuel
- McLeod, A.C.
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- Moriarty, Clarence F.
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Nova Scotia Sanatorium
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary tuberculosis in childhood [Title]
- Respiratory Tract Diseases
- Ring out the old, ring in the new [Title]