Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Advisability of sterilization in epileptic patients [Case report] [Title]
- All world new to man who was blind from birth
- Annotation: Nutritive value of pasteurized milk [from British Medical Journal, June 2, 1934] [Title]
- Bryson, Eliza Perley
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Crummey, C.B.
- Dalhousie Medical School
- Dalhousie University
- Dalhousie University. Faculty of Dentistry
- Doctor has new cure - bubbles are blown through spine (Dr. Wilder Penfield)[Title]
- Elliott, Malcolm Robertson
- Family study illustrating heredity in mental defect, A [Case report] [Title]
- Fees and Charges
- Fulton, Silas Arthur
- Grant, H.G.
- Holmes, Thomas B.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
- MacIntosh, J.W.
- MacRae, Donald
- Manic-depressive psychosis [Case report] [Title]
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Health
- Mental hygiene -- A general survey [Title]
- Mental trends in Nova Scotia [Title]
- Mentally Disabled Persons
- Mills, Gertrude
- Morton, Alan R.
- Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Preventing pneumonia
- Prince, Samuel Henry
- Problem of the feeble-minded -- with special reference to the Province of Nova Scotia [Read before the Halifax Branch of the MSNS, March 21, 1934] [Title]
- Problem of the mental hospital as seen by an ex-patient, The [Title]
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Psychological medicine [Title]
- Result of moron marriage [Case report] [Title]
- Robertson, S.J.
- Schwartz, H.W.
- Sutherland, Harvey Francis
- Young, Sebastien Paul
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Smart, Jasmine (2012-12-19)Science fiction is particularly apt as bioethical thought experiment. In considering the theories of James R. Brown, John D. Norton and Marco Buzzoni, I suggest that mental-modeling theories afford the best explanation for ...