Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Bacterial Infections
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Carney, Michael James
- Decision of the Chief Justice in suit against Dr. Alan W. Curry, in the Supreme Court, Marshall vs Curry [Title],
- Donovan, Oscar Glennie
- Hematologic Diseases
- Influenza with complications [Case report] [Title]
- Legislation and Jurisprudence
- MacDonald, Ian
- MacDonald, N.
- MacDougall, John George
- Mader, Victor Owen
- Merritt, John William
- Miller, Arthur Frederick
- New intravenous anaesthetic, A. [Title]
- Noble, James Arnold
- Nova Scotia. Department of Public Health
- Periodic health examinations [Title],
- Pernicious anaemia and subacute combined degeneration [Case report] [Title]
- Rationale of treatment in extensive burns, The [Title]
- Public Health
- Reid, J.W.
- Stewart, John
- Stoddard, Robert H.
- Subacute combined degeneration [Case report] [Title]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative, Children
- Surgical reports of children [Case report] [Title]
- Tumor of the brain [Case report] [Title]
- Value of daily haemogram in the study of acute sepsis [Case report] [Title]
- Weatherbe, Philip
- Webster, G.C.
- What's new in tuberculosis (Concluded) [Title]
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
The Use of Electronic Synoptic Operative Reporting to Improve Operative Reports for Spinal Cord Injury Patients Alsulaiman, Areej (2012-09-10)Improving the quality of care for patients requires assuring accurate diagnosis and timely, accessible information that enables treatment planning and makes patient care decisions more informed and evidence-based. ...
Swain, Deepak (2012-05-04)The author did his internship in the Division of Neurosurgery of Capital District Health Authority (CDHA) in Halifax. This organization is one of the acute care and rehabilitation hospitals across the country, which is ...
Self-reported and parent-reported pain for common painful events in high-functioning children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder Bandstra, Nancy F.; Johnson, Shannon A.; Filliter, Jillian H.; Chambers, Christine T. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2012-10)No abstract available.