Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Abscess, Brain
- Acute pancreatitis [Case report] [Title]
- Aspirin poisoning [Case report] [Title]
- Barbrick, John F.
- Before and after operation [Title]
- Benefits of preventive medicine [Title]
- Blood Transfusion
- Brean, John Seward
- Calder, A.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Child health and the Depression [Title]
- Digestive System Diseases
- Encephalitis symptomatic of brain abscess [Case report] [Title]
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Grant, Donald MacDonald
- Hayes, Joseph
- Hydatidiform moles [Case report] [Title]
- Interstitial pregnancy [Case report] [Title]
- Johnstone, Lewis W.
- Their indications, method, and interpretation with special reference to the requirements of the general practitioner: blood group determination for transfusion [Title]
- Laboratory examinations
- Late ectopic pregnancy with intraligamentary insertion of placenta [Case report]
- Lawlor, F.E.
- MacDonald, Alexander A.
- MacDonald, Daniel Robert
- MacDonald, Eric Wallace
- MacKay, Murray
- MacLean, John J.
- MacLeod, F.T.
- McKeough, William Thomas
- McLeod, M.D.
- Medical ramblings and comments [Title]
- Meech, L.R.
- Miller, B.L.
- Morton, Allan Reid
- Murray, Daniel
- Department of Public Health
- Patton, W.W.
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
- Prolapsed kidney presenting gastric symptoms [Case report] [Title]
- Public Health
- Quack doctors face trial in United States
- Roy, A.K.
- Rupture of aneurism involving whole aortic arch also Healed fusiform aneurism of the descending thoracic aorta [Case report] [Title]
- Ruptured small intestine [Case report]
- Scotzin, John V.
- Smith, Ralph P.
- Sponagle, John Addy
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Tompkins, M.D.
- Urologic Diseases
- Uterine fibroids and pregnancy [Title]
- Virus Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Clairmont, Donald H.; Magill, Dennis W. (Institute of Public Affairs - Dalhousie University, 1973-09-15)Chapters 6, 9, and 10 of a manuscript presented to McClelland and Steweard Limited for publication under the title Africville: Relocation and Social Change in a Canadian Black Community.
Clairmont, Donald H.; Magill, Dennis W. (Dalhousie University. Institute of Public Affairs, 1971)The Africville Relocation Report of 1971, by Don Clairmont and Dennis Magill, documents the story of the residents of Africville, whose homes and lands were expropriated by the City of Halifax during the 1960s. Many years ...